Subject: [Leica] OT: Capture One
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 13:58:41 2007

Does anyone know how to contact Phase One without using your password?  I
need to register my downloaded copy of Capture One 4 for the free upgrade
from LE.  However I seem to have forgotten my password, or it is not getting
through correctly.  They seem to acknowledge me being a registered owner,
and I have requested my password through the password recovery path, but I
have yet to receive the information even after several requests.

Gene