Subject: [Leica] SOOKY-M
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Dec 23 07:51:27 2007

Yes! But it's very cumbersome. One has to unscrew the blackened anti-
flare baffle on the end of the lens assembly for it to fit unto the
SOOKY.
Taking the lens off its mount is extremely simple. Be careful to
replace the shims as they are prone to falling all out when you slide
the tube off. Definitely shows hand assembly.
s.d.