Subject: [Leica] De SLR Light
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Dec 24 09:57:33 2007

> On 12/23/07, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>>

>> The fella who bought Leica told us in Rochester that the Leica DSLR is
>> coming out and with a larger than FF format.
>>
>> Does that mean R glass would not work?
>> Get out your crystal ball at Eleven!!!
>>
>>  If the Landscape got a little taller,  Leica R glass would work,  So a
> frame could and would  fit eight by ten paper!   (10 x 8) in the UK.  In
> the
> EU, your millimeterage may vary.

To me a big part of the idea is to give the people with R glass something to
shoot digital with. A fat format I'm ok with. My new latest format is 176 x
220 to fit my ipod. I found the part where you put pictures so I'm filling
it up the same time I make screen savors and desktops.
I think of it as "printing to pixels".
 Reminds me of the sweet taste of chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

The ipod I finally figure out is  4x5.

Not that's one fat format.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com