Subject: [Leica] Christmas eve Mass
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Dec 24 18:02:16 2007

Our new priest called a few days ago, and asked if I could take some photos
at Christmas eve Mass, as I have done for a few years.  No problem.  This
afternoon, I ran into him and he mentioned that, in his career, he always
had a photo of himself at Christmas Mass.  No problem.  So, I am in my
front-row reserved space and try a test shot.  I had a feeling to take a
second camera body, but, hey, the Canon 40D is brand new...a classic error
in logic.  "Error 99.  It is not possible to continue.  Turn the camera off
then on or re-insert the battery".  Second shot, same.  I'm thinking, o
sierra, this poor guy trusted me...A new CF card, and at least not the same
message.  But, it reports only half or less of the available card space.
Swapping out cards throughout the Mass...I have all the files, but they have
the same file numbers from card to card.  The only consolation is that I can
buy another 40D body for a mere $1,300, after this one goes to the factory,
if I don't want to use my 20D.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_6999.jpg.html

p.s. He is not on fire...that is incense.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Christmas eve Mass)