Subject: [Leica] IMG: daughter by candle light
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Dec 24 21:40:38 2007

Hi Adam,

I like this portrait. The lighting is great. To me the color version
is better. The contrast and sharpness are good but what strikes me
the most about the color over the bw version is it reveals your
daughter's character better. It shows deeper into the person's
personality. The bw version doesn't do that.

Merry Christmas,
Len