Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas - Midnight Mass
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Wed Dec 26 11:03:59 2007

Dear Fellow LUGers,,

I hope you are all enjoying a very Merry Christmas. At last I can
relax and enjoy the festivities, as I was on call for my hospital
until 0900 this morning. Anyway I went to Midnight Mass last night at
my local church and took a few images. Here are some on my R9/DMR
(tripod bound from the back of the church). There'll be others from
my M6 and film later.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/

Time now for Doctor Who, that traditional British TV viewing!

Best wishes,

Charlie

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Merry Christmas - Midnight Mass)