Subject: [Leica] I shot an actor
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Dec 26 11:05:36 2007

I interviewed an actor for an article I'm writing.  I decided to take a few
pictures while I was at it, just in case his publicity pictures don't fit
with the article.  The play he's doing takes place in the early 1940s, so I
went for a bit of a retro look. Uncropped, as I don't know what the paper's
requirements are yet.  The old door and padlock have a symbolic connection
to the play.

Here's the B&W version:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1002501DavidNbw-w.jpg.html

And here's the original color version: