Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peter's latest article
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Jan 11 09:25:57 2008

My most recent article was published today.  It includes a photograph I
took, which you will recognize if you read the "I shot an actor" thread a
couple of weeks ago. The paper neglected to give me photo credit--that
might be fixed on the Web later.

The actor I interviewed and photographed has created a one-man show about
the cabaret that existed at the Westerbork concentration camp in Holland
during World War II.  Here's a link.

<http://www.jtnews.net/index.php?/news/item/3817/C48/>

--Peter

Replies: Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] IMG: Peter's latest article)