Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 26 13:46:31 2007

Hi Robert,

It's always a blessing when a grand child is born, I have ten and not likely
to have any more. Well no one has alerted me to otherwise. :-)

But when you have one arrive at Christmas time it seems to make them an
extra special moment. So congratulations grand pa and a wonderful heartfelt
congratulations for mom, dad and baby.

ted