Subject: [Leica] FS: Tri-elmar 28-35-50 price reduced
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Dec 27 09:22:34 2007

Come on guys, this sold recently on ebay for EUR 2300 and $3100. I'd
hate to see it go to some collector. I really want to sell to one of you
guys how really know how to use a fine piece of optics and mechanics.
To make this even easier I'll pay for courier shipping anywhere in the
world.

Tri-elmar 28-35-50.
Later type E49. Used, but only a few marks on the front ring. The glass
and mechanics are immaculate. Framelines click in perfect on all my
Leica's, but not on my Konica hexar RF
I've shot a few rolls with this lens and the pictures are amazing. Full
quality wide open. According to Erwin Puts only the latest asph. lenses
from Leica are a tad better.
Front and back caps, no hood. The hood was an extra anyhow because leica
claims it is not needed. Best travel lens there is. Get three for the
price of one (and a half maybe)
EUR 2100,-

Payment by Paypal or IBAN.

Best regards,