Subject: [Leica] Stuff for sale..... PhotoArsenal.......Ebay
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Dec 27 10:30:11 2007

Frank,

They are doing this for a very long time already, with 2 different
companies selling the same stuff on extremely similar websites.
Here's the other one: http://myworld.benl.ebay.be/shphoto-gmbh/ and
http://myworld.benl.ebay.be/shphoto-gmbh/
A lot of photos on their website, but not always guaranteeing
WYSYWIG: I bought a Robot camera from them, on photo with a new
Schneider lens, but when received with an old version on it. Bad
response to my questions about that.
And then, on Ebay, you're stuck.
They are also very expensive IMO, charging EX prices for 8's or 7's.

Just a (ex) customer's review.
Philippe

Op 27-dec-07, om 19:01 heeft Frank Filippone het volgende geschreven: