Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Mark's PAW Week 52 - Steve Unsworth has a lot to answer for ;-)
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri Dec 28 00:22:41 2007

Thanks Philippe.  Image sizing is a tricky one - I want the site to look
OK on 1024x768 resolution (still the most common screen res on the
Internet).  Consequently, the images do look small when displayed at
higher resolutions.  That said, they look good on my 19" monitor running
at 1280x1024.

Best,

Mark