Subject: [Leica] About Photo Arsenal on eBay
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri Dec 28 07:40:53 2007

Sorry to hear you've had a hard time with Stephen.

Sure his responses are brief and to the point, curt in
fact, but I've always attributed that to his having to
deal singlehandedly with a lot of traffic. In business
he's always been fair, informative, and speedy with
me. My first transaction with him was in '02 or '03.

Which reminds me, I'm always just amazed that Don
Goldberg has time to take phone calls. Whatta mensch.