Subject: [Leica] was: Photo Arsenal; now: great "small guys" in the camera biz
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Fri Dec 28 12:50:09 2007

I've had no better experience buying camera gear than
from Joseph Yao.  He is competitive, fair, responsive
and professional to a fault. A great pleasure to deal
with, and he counts many friends among his customers.

rgds
Peter.
SF, CA

--- Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can certainly recommend him as well. I think that
> Tony, Stephen, and Rich
> Pinto are three of the really great "small guys" in
> the on-line camera
> business.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.