Subject: [Leica] Way to heaven snaps
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 29 00:41:45 2007

Thanks Slobodan,

Before I left for my trip I picked up a Nikon D80. I had been using
the D100 for ages and figured I could splurge a little. I say splurge,
because the D100 was still serving me just fine.

I liked the small size of the D80 so I used it for about a month
before I left. As I suspected, its size meant I took it everywhere,
all the time.

I had to move them into the shade because the sun was blazing out in
the open. I tried to place them so that the light colored buildings
all around would work as reflectors. It seems to have worked. Bars in
the background came along for the ride but there wasn't much I could
do about it.

It was a poor area of town.

Thanks for looking!
Daniel