Subject: [Leica] Sigma lens question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Dec 29 22:35:14 2007

> I have it. I think that it is right for the price. A bit soft wide open,
> and
> the bokeh has that unsettling aspherical element look to it. I blogged
> about
> it in 2006.
>
> http://400tx.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html
>
> Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click on images for bigger
> renditions.
>
> Jeffery

To be a nay nay sawyer (double negative) again I think this example you are
using
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6697/3153/1600/violet.1.jpg
Would make a dizzying Bokeh experience for any lens.
Show us another shot  without big blobs  of green and purple the same size
as the ones we are trying to in focus look at.

I have a feeling this sigma 30 1.4  is a lens worth checking out.
http://photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00IExS
This stuff looks great to me.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com