Subject: [Leica] I apologize ..., here's the reason
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 30 04:22:50 2007

Thank you very much for looking and your ind comments Philippe. I drop my
films to a professional Lab, they use X-Tol, generally I use Tri X and Plus
X, on these series I've used Tri X on the home pictures, TMAX 400 on the
pictures of the works of preparing the installations (these ones with Rollei
35S), and TMX3200 rated at 1600 on the Wedding party.

On my head are still some pictures..., but mental--->Digital...is not yet
invcented!

Thanks again for looking

Happy New Year!
Saludos cordiales