Subject: [Leica] Sigma lens question
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Dec 30 07:00:52 2007

A belated response to the original question -
I use the 30 1.4 Sigma on Olympus 4/3 bodies, so it's a 60 for me. As
other's have noted, it's not a 35 summilux asph in terms of performance, but
it's quite good. And the bokah is indeed "pretty damn decent."

This is a good, cheap, fast lens, well worth the price and then some. Is it
built like a Leica? Absolutely not. So burn through five or six - or seven
of them... :-)