Subject: [Leica] Last Reminder for LUG Yearbook--93 contributors and counting
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Dec 30 07:27:19 2007

Final harangue for book image contributions.  Get ?em in!

Last year several folks contacted me in early January asking, ?Is it too
late to send in yearbook images??  The answer was yes.  Avoid
disappointment: act right now!!!

For each image contribution I?ve received, I have replied with a copy of the
caption for that contributor.  IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED BOOK IMAGES, BUT HAVE
NOT RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION E-MAIL, THAT MEANS I DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR
PICTURES!!!!   Avoid disappointment: Contact me IMMEDIATELY (plain text, no
attachments) at jshul@comcast.net if that is the case.

The following 94 have sent me images, received and in the book.  If you sent
me images, but your name is NOT on this list, I don?t have your images (see
above)!!!

Ted Grant

Robert Sigillito

Steve Barbour

Bill Nelsch

Barney Quinn, Jr.

H. Arche

Howard Cummer

Dan Khong

Felix Lopez de Maturana

Geoff Hopkinson

William Harting

Gary Todoroff

Alan Magayne-Roshak

Stasys Petravicius

Hugh Thompson

Richard Clompus

Leonard Taupier

Jim Shulman

Alastair Firkin

Helen Myall

Jayanand Govindaraj

Lluis Ripoll

Charlie Chan

Dennis A. Mook

Craig Zeni

Ken Carney

Nathan Wajsman

Tom Abrahamsson

Richard Taylor

Daniel Ridings

Didier Ludwig

Clive Moss

Robert Clark

Barry Hinderks

Henning Wulff

Graham Battison

Mervin S. Stewart

Joe Blaze

Charles Hehl

Eric Calderwood

Simon Jessurun

Doug Herr

Matthew Hunt

Tom Costello, Jr.

Lee K. Hermann

Ira Silverman

Peter Klein

Phil Reaston

Pete J. Groh

Phil Swango

Brian Reid

Tuulikki Abrahamsson

Sonny Carter

Stan Yoder

Art Teel

Philip Forrest

Jack Maddox

Harrison McClary

Scott Gregory

Tina Manley

Ken Iisaka

Michiel Fokkema

Ric Carter

Aram Langhans

George Lottermoser

Meino de Graaf

Elsje Hofman

Marty Deveney

David S. Rosen

      Justin Viiret

V. Roger Rubin

Gene R. Duprey

Steve Unsworth

Robert Meier

Kyle Cassidy

Lawrence J. Rudner

Don Lawrence

Peter Dzwig

Pablo Kolodny

John Banting

John Braun

Chris Birchenhall

Phong Doan

Carl Sander Socolow

Chris Williams

Will von Dauster

Jim Hemenway

Slobodan Dimitrov

Adam Bridge

R. Clayton McKee

Bob Baron

Bob Palmieri

Luis Miguel Casta?eda Navas

Since at the last minute folks suddenly forget the requirements for the
project, here they are again:

Submit up to two images.

Images must be in .jpg format, size of file at least one meg (larger is OK).

Include your name as you wish it to appear in the book, the title of each
image, and tech data for each image (Camera/lens/film and/or settings)

It is not essential that the images be made with Leica cameras and/or
lenses.

I will upload the book after midnight tomorrow night (meaning VERY early
January 1, 2008 USA EST) and should have it available for sale on Jan 1,
barring any problems with the blurb.com upload.

Thanks to all who have participated!

Jim Shulman

Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Last Reminder for LUG Yearbook--93 contributors and counting)