Subject: [Leica] Img: International Music machine
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun Dec 30 12:18:35 2007

Len, Rei, Douglas and Philippe,

As we're into hi-fi porn now, I thought I might show my TT too. It's
a Platine Verdier (French) with a Schroeder Model 2 arm (German) and
an Allaerts MC1B cartridge Belgian). I agree with Len. Rei, you
should get you Nakamichi cassette deck out. With a good tape, it will
out-perform most CD players. Why lock up all your kit; that's nearly
as bad as putting your Leicas in a display cabinet!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/Platine
+Verdier-8740164.jpg.html

Best wishes,

Charlie

PS , sorry about the quality. The image is a bit noisy.

Platine Verdier Schroeder 2 Allaerts MC1B
TRON Meteor tube preamp (www.tron-electric.com)
QUAD IIs rebuilt by GT Audio (www.gtaudio-com)
Avantgarde Duo speakers
Nakamichi dragon cassette deck