Subject: [Leica] Blurb books (a little catalogue)
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Dec 30 15:55:07 2007

let's not forget that Ted Grant, B.D. Colen and Peter Miller, at the very
least have published a number of "real" books and I'm sure there are quite a
number of luggers out there who have written books about electronics,
engineering, medicine, architecture, and lord knows what else. i just have
the loudest mouth.

but i really like the idea of seeing a (somewhat) comprehensive lists of the
accomplishments of this very accomplished group.  thanks to nathan for
putting it together. but i'd encourage him to add more than just photography
books.

what a database of widespread expertise we have here!

kc

Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:15:41 -0500
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Blurb books (a little catalogue))