Subject: [Leica] winning a political argument
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Dec 30 20:55:40 2007

>>The best way to win a political argument on the LUG is to post your
>>pictures.

>I don't even know what it MEANS to win a political argument.

Why, back in the old days I was a confirmed Whig, dyed and true, lamenting
that we hadn't had a political success since Millard Fillmore, but then I
was soundly trounced in an argument about sugar monopolies by a guy in a bar
just north of Tijuana and I realized, "heck, you're right! I'm joining the
Bull Moose party!"

ooh! pitures from yesterday!

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/trillian-witch.jpg

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] The 2007 LUG Yearbook Now Available!)