Subject: [Leica] Color spaces (screens)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Dec 31 00:32:41 2007

I have been very happy with my Eizo CE240W. The B&W and color stuff
are probably more than 90% perfect between it and the HP Z3100
printer with hardly any work from my part (besides using the
calibration tools). The B&W tonal range is much higher than the 23"
Apple Cinema display when seated side by side.

At 12:18 AM 12/31/2007, Daniel Ridings wrote:

>Which screens are easy enough to calibrate and work with? I've seen a
>comprehensive comparison a few months back and it seems that only the
>very expensive ones really worked well and that Macintosh no longer
>had the edge when it came to colors anymore (they use the same plastic
>screens as everyone else now).

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Color spaces (screens))