Subject: [Leica] one from the studio
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jan 1 10:50:55 2008

Nice shot Brian, enjoy your studio!
Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Brian Reid
Enviado el: lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2007 22:31
Para: LUG@leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] one from the studio

This is the kind of photography that I love the most, so I'm always happy
when I get a good session.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/pwic/ZJ7X4703.jpg.html

I'm not entirely sure whether I pushed the button on this one or my daughter
did; we were handing the camera back and forth during the session. Whichever
one of us did not take it was standing behind the seated photographer making
eye contact and trying to be witty.

Canon 1Ds MkII, 85mm/f1.2 Canon lens @f/4, 1/200, Novatron strobes.

I've acquired loft space in a warehouse a few miles from my home and have
been setting up my studio there. This is from the first shoot in that new
studio space.

When I print this for the clients, I'm going to crop it, but I'm in the mood
to show the whole frame to the LUG.

Brian Reid