Subject: [Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jan 2 19:51:40 2008

With all due respect, Ted,

This being the case, you should speak up when someone defends people
LITERALLY responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands -- NOT in
response to someone making a silly joke about a cat who barfed in a
camera bag.

Some amount of dark humor is necessary to survive in this crazy-ass
place.

A life long cat owner who has contemplated the unspeakable from time
to time (notably the last time a feline pissed in a camera bag full of
Leica equipment -- she lives still),
ric

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print)