Subject: [Leica] Epson drivers for Leopard
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Fri Jan 4 17:03:02 2008

For those of you using a Mac with Leopard,  the drivers for the
higher level photo scanners have been released (perfection
V700/V750,etc).

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportLeopard.jsp

The Epson Professional Imaging drivers fir the 3800, 4800, etc still
appear to be available only as Beta software.

Note: I had to use the uninstaller in the Epson package  to remove
the old driver and then install the new one. It didn't work when I
tried to install the new driver over the old one (shared library
problem with Epson Scanner Monitor)

Allen

Message from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] Doug Herr's book)