Subject: [Leica] bird pic
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Jan 4 17:12:06 2008

The wind was really strong, and the bird feeder was moving around.  I will
try straightening it up.  Thx

Ken

(I have never had a good explanation for not leveling photos in normal
conditions, except for one physician client...the one with the great bedside
manner...who suggested I might get checked out for a brain tumor one of
these days.)