Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hand, 2
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jan 4 18:03:45 2008

Tina, in my opinion this has delivered much superior results. You have also
retained the appropriate historical context, with the
palette. This is better than attempting to have them masquerade as more
modern photographs. They are made much more exclusive and
attractive this way, I think. I hope that you let us know how they are
received as you market them. Best of good fortune, there.

Cheers, Geoff
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/