Subject: [Leica] Alex
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 5 16:42:44 2008

> On Jan 5, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Philippe Orlent wrote:
>
>> I just wonder if it wouldn't be even better without the shadow of
>> Alex.
>

> I think it depends on how much "trompe" you want.
>
> I kinda felt that the humorous aspect of the cat standing blissfully
> unaware in that position in front of the photo was reinforced by the
> shadow.
>
> However, if it's Verisimilitude you want, you're right; the shadow
> definitely oughtta go.
>
> Thanks, as always, for passing on your take.
>
> Bob Palmieri

A perfect shot as I go. Purfect in every way.
The little car coming up the hill I wonder if that's identifiable?

And if it was what it was.

That cat is making it look easy!

It's his job to get those little mice running along the side of the road
which might interfere otherwise with normal traffic. A distraction.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com