Subject: [Leica] Feedback
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Sun Jan 6 11:09:46 2008

When out walking I occasionally get to stand in a derelict house. I often
wonder about who lived there, what were the events that
led to it being unoccupied etc. In 2005 I stood in just such a property.

In 2007 I had an email from one of its previous occupants and just this week
I had another. I don't know if anyone shares my
fascination but if you do I have reproduced the emails at the bottom of the
original page.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/Walks/Bugbrooke/index.htm

--Graham
http://www.geebeephoto.com