Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Rainy Day in Shanghai
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 6 14:46:16 2008

At 05:07 PM 1/6/2008, you wrote:
>Mean while look what you've shown a sharp eyed photographer can find on a
>rainy day! :-)
>
>Good on you girl!
>
>ted

Thanks, Ted! I love the rain - usually because it gives me an excuse
to stay home and read a book by the fireplace ;-) but also for
photographing when I'm traveling.  I remember lots of rainy
situations in Central America when it was a challenge to keep my
camera dry during the deluge!  GeeBee has shown us how great photos
can be in the fog and your photos of cowboys in the dust are
magical.  All of this is appropriate for the LUG contest this month,
I guess!  Rainy, foggy, dusty, blizzardy weather is better than no weather
;-)

Speaking of weather -  we've gone from 15 degrees to 70 degrees - now
it's summertime again!!  We took the Christmas tree down at the farm
and stacked it with the firewood for colder temperatures. :-(  Wish
we could leave it up year-round.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI