Subject: [Leica] Extreme wide night time in New Orleans
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 6 15:01:02 2008

Nice shots, but I hope you didn't use the extreme wide on the bride at the
wedding--it would make her look like "Humpty-dumpty". Seriously, what did
you use on what camera?

Christopher Williams <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> wrote:  Finished a
wedding at the end of December and decided to walk around and get some
extreme wide shots around New Orleans. Next time I'll remember it gets windy
as hell in December and a tripod may be required.

All buildings were featured in the movie "Runway Jury" for reference.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/html/cityofno.html

Chris
NOLA