Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hand, 2
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Jan 6 18:26:39 2008

Tina,
some of the images are a bit too saturated in colour, but they look better
without the filter fiddle. I love the LR adjustment and I've begun to
experiement with scanning on the NIKON and then converting to DNG with
import to LR. makes it easy to tone down the colour and control it over a
whole batch so you get consistant results. I've also re white balanced some
slide scans with good result

Cheers