Subject: [Leica] some of you may be old enough to remember.....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Jan 7 01:17:00 2008

... 80's synthpop band Information Society ("I wanna know, what you're
thinking / Tell me what's on your mind... [Pure Energyl]") they just signed
with Philadelphia label Dancing Ferret and have a new album ("Synthesizer")

I lit them (first shot) with an Alien Bees beauty dish -- which is now my
new favorite piece of equipment and (second shot) an sb-800 directly behind
them and a pair of Pocket Wizards (plus a fog machine). I'd been using "ebay
triggers" ($30 as opposed to $400) but I figured that since I have a little
disposable income I should act like I can't afford for my strobes not to go
off one out of every 50 times I press the shutter....

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2008/pure-energy4.jpg
http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2008/pure-energy5.jpg
http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2008/pure-energy6.jpg

In any event, I had a swell time with InfoSoc and the new camera gear.

kc