Subject: [Leica] Re: December 2007 LUG Photo Contest results
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 7 11:26:19 2008

Having watched my mom go through similar hard times as my dad passed -
Having watched my sister go through similar hard times as my mom
passed -
Bob's photograph spoke, to me, honestly and eloquently to the reality
of "caring" through the hardest of times - when there is no real hope
of things getting better. In this regard it went deeper, for me, than
many of the easier to understand "caring" images in december.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com