Subject: [Leica] IMG- Istambul
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jan 8 10:08:26 2008

Rather a huge question Bernardo.

"representative" photos?

People (rich, poor, and those between, each ethnic group, how they
dress, eat, make music, dance, hang out),
Places (landscapes, city scapes, towns, villages, markets, farms,
factories),
Things (residential, agricultural and commercial architecture,
furnishings within, signage, et al)
Night and day.
on and on and on.

Where? Establishing shot (generally, yet not necessarily, wide)
When? Capture the light
Who? The living creatures there
what? The details

Seems to me that you've done pretty well with what you've show, with
the exception of the "establishing" wider view.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com