Subject: [Leica] IMG: paw 2008 week 1
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (bd@bdcolenphoto.com)
Date: Tue Jan 8 16:38:39 2008

Like the shooting angle, like the framing, like the exposure, like the
expression - don't like the shutter speed. This would have been much
stronger, Eric, if you'd panned or set a low enough shutter speed so that
she blurred a bit - which I know is difficult in snow. But as it is, we
don't know what's happening here.