Subject: [Leica] attn NYC luggers -- I'm presenting at the NYC Photo Salon on January 16
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Jan 9 14:17:56 2008

Hey Kids!

I'll be showing photos from Armed America: Portraits of Gun Owners in
Their Homes at the NYC Photo Salon which is ***January 16th at 6:30
p.m.*** at the Soho Photo Gallery.

15 White Street in Tribeca, across from the Tribeca Grand Hotel, three
blocks south of Canal St. between sixth Ave and West Broadway. Subway -
A, C, or E train to Canal Street & walk three blocks south or #1 train
to Franklin street, walk a block east & then north. Doors open at 6:00.

I reckon that afterwards there will be some Leica stacking and noctilux
shooting....

Hope to see many of you there!

Kyle