Subject: [Leica] Old Leica lenses
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jan 9 21:45:11 2008

Thanks for an interesting comparison, Len. I suppose everyone will
draw their own conclusions. Mine, even though I viewed the images on
a laptop screen (Powerbook G4), is that the Summilux ASPH is so
obviously superior to the Summarit that the only possible reason for
choosing the Summarit would be budget--and even in that case, I would
personally go with one of the modern CV offerings instead.

Nathan