Subject: [Leica] IMG my left foot...bis
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Jan 10 11:52:08 2008

Steve,

a) WOW!
b) looks so different - the noise now looks like grain here,
c)  Soleil is a sweetheart (but should be a) and in the first place)

No further comments other than the young lady is smashingly alive, the
lens is up to its brand name, and this very camera I must have.
Sad note: Your eye I can't have and that's my cross.

Conclusion on the two versions, the less we fiddle with Oly pictures the
better they are ;-)

Thanks for sharing and trying again

Amiti?s
Phil...x

PS: fais lui un GROS bisou de ma part la prochaine fois que tu la vois :-)