Subject: [Leica] img: Dance
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Jan 10 14:54:01 2008

OH man, that first one is just freaking wonderful for so many reasons. Those
stars in the back, the young dancers in, ahem, their best pose....

Love it. Its much better in BW, IMHO, but what do I know.

Thanks for everyone jumping in the Dance theme - its great to see other
peoples work in a space I've had my head in for the past few years.