Subject: [Leica]The new T-Max 400
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Jan 10 16:47:47 2008

I gave a talk at my local camera club tonight - the person who was due to do
the talk had to cancel last night because of illness.

It was a _very_ improvised talk about Leicas and why I shoot them, but I
took along about a dozen A2 prints that I'd done on my Epson 3800. All were
taken using the M8, all were B&W. I genuinely feel that a lot of the people
were surprised that a camera that looked like the M8 could take photographs
with such detail, and that B&W could look so good. Needless to say neither
was a surprise to me <grin>.

Steve