Subject: [Leica] Re: My LUG yearbook arrived today...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 11 06:36:56 2008

At 05:07 PM 1/10/2008, you wrote:
>Mine ordered on the 1st was shipped on the 8th. Ours come from Switzerland.
>Cheers
>Geoff

I returned from the farm today to find my package from Blurb on the
front steps in the pouring rain.  The UPS guy left it on the steps
instead of walking two steps further to put it under the shelter of
the porch roof.  The package was soaked and falling apart but,
luckily, Blurb had packaged the book inside sealed plastic and all
was well.  As everyone has said, the book is even more impressive
than last year's.  Wonderful reproductions of memorable
photographs.  I, too, was so glad to see so many photos from
lurkers.  Why don't you people speak up!!

Thanks to Jim and everybody involved.  I enjoyed the three
introductory essays, too.

2008 here we come!

Tina

Tina Manley