Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jan 11 12:23:45 2008

Well - the New Journalism was allot of people - Hunter Thompson did a book
on the Hells Angels - and then you had Tom Wolf, Gay Talese, Jimmy Breslin,
and on and on....You may be thinking of Danny Lyons, who did an amazing book
called Bike Riders. The most iconic image from that is of a biker on a
bridge....