Subject: Fw: [Leica] IMG: End of a Stormy Day
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Jan 11 15:36:20 2008

Jim,

It was indeed stormy here yesterday.  The kids were about 1 hour late
getting home from school as the school system kept them at school till
the tornadoes has passed.  It was really fun watching the news and
listening to them say a radar indicated tornado was going right over my
house...lucky for all of us none touched down anywhere.

Like you I had to make a photo of that beautiful sunset last night.
Here is what it looked like in Nolensville:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/91536416

I shot that with my 5D I also shot some with my M6 but that film is
still in the camera.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography