Subject: [Leica] Winchester in Infrared
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Jan 11 18:06:54 2008

Hi Jim,

That's very interesting. I don't apply curves. I just lower the
saturation to zero in the raw converter.

That milk bottle looks very familiar. I think you posted that one to
the LUG. I like it. It's a neat shot.

Now I'm going to play with curves on a couple of my IR raw files. The
color you get is really different.

Len