Subject: [Leica] Re:It's not soccer
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sat Jan 12 10:34:32 2008

All:

I have to say this;  I live in the Seattle area and while I can't
afford those season tickets, I do rise to the occasion when the
Seahawks are doing well.  A true Fair Weather Fan, I am.

So of course I'm hoping they'll "upset" the Packers.

Sort of like a couple of weeks ago in Sedona after a (for us) very
expensive jeep trip up into the hills and I discovered at exposure #28
of 36 on a roll of Kodak Portra 160 I failed to set the film speed on
my R9 at 160; it was at 350.  I had good light, good luck with amazing
views with the 28-90 and the 70-180.

So I found myself rationalizing; "Well, maybe SOME of the shots will
come out..."

So, "Well, maybe the Seahawks can pull it out of the fire in the 4th
quarter like they did against Washington".

Whistling in the Dark?

Cheers to all.

Bob in Seattle  (Hopeful but Rational...)