Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Jan 12 20:00:48 2008

Absolutely amen. How is it possible to be there yet not?. Looked at but
not seen? What's her face (the original post subject) gets looked
at....Damn, subjects stare at camera....must be docudrama
work....bs.bs.bs....If one has to have an explanation then there is no
hope of understanding.....Mr. or Ms. Photo vest will always be evident.
Self evident if nothing else. Become invisible. Your subject will see
through  you like a windowpane. You will see into them like a man with a
good book.