Subject: [Leica] beer
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jan 13 02:16:53 2008

When I visited Oz all of the beers I drank had two vital qualities. They
were wet and they were cold. I'm sure there are excellent beers down under,
but the one's I had all seemed pretty bland - similar to British lagers as a
matter of fact. However when it's the temperature is 35+ cold and wet is
more than good enough.

My bottled lager of choice these days is Budvar - i.e. _real_ Budweiser
<grin>

Steve

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] beer)