Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 13 08:18:46 2008

Mark Rabiner offered:

>>I think though thinking we're "invisible" its a relative term often what
we're really saying is we're staying out of their way and they're letting us
be there.

Their process proceeds unhindered is if everything is totally normal.<<<

Hi Mark,

That sound s similar to what I've said for sometime,

"Our responsibility during a documentary is let the subjects always do their
thing. And it's our responsibility to find pictures within what they are
doing without direction nor posing."

And it's as simple as that and be there in body but not influence.

ted